Meeting Room Policies
- Meeting room users are responsible for picking up a check-out key from the UW-Extension office during business hours (8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday) for any meetings outside of regular building hours (7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, excluding holidays).
- UW-Extension does provide available audio/visual equipment for meeting room users. Users are responsible for check-out of any needed equipment during business hours or must make arrangements with UW-Extension staff to have equipment available if outside of business hours.
- Users are responsible for any lost/damaged equipment.
- Users are responsible for returning borrowed equipment to the
- Meeting room users are responsible for their own set-up, service, and clean-up of all food/refreshments, including vacuuming. Vacuums and cleaning products are located in the meeting room closets.
- UW-Extension does not provide meeting supplies, coffee, utensils, or room arrangement set-up/clean-up.
- Photocopying is available for a charge.
- Meeting room users are responsible for returning the room to its original arrangement. Diagrams for furniture arrangement are posted on the wall of each meeting room or in the JPCC Meeting Room Policies Brochure. Lights should be turned off. Stove must be off.
- Meeting room users are responsible for locking up the building if meeting after hours. Check-out keys may be returned in person or left in the drop-box in the entryway of Meeting Room B.
- Meeting room users are responsible for completing a “green card” with the name, date, attendance of the meeting, and any additional comments. Cards may be returned in person or left in the drop-box in the entryway of Meeting Room B.
- For after-hours meetings, it is recommended to lock the main entrance doors after your group is inside for security precautions.
- Do not sit on tables or stand on furniture.
- Any issues experienced with the meeting rooms should be reported directly to UWEX staff or on the “green card”. This includes an instances where rooms were not clean or arranged according to the diagram prior to the start of your meeting, or any incidents requiring our attention (any damage or cleaning requiring care).
- Note: You must out of the building before 11:00pm. The security system activates and the parking lot lights shut off at 11:00pm.