Attend the Facilitator Training on September 20th to learn how to facilitate the Taking Care of You program in your community, school, or organization!
Taking Care of You is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health. Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflections and activities.
Activities of the program are aimed at:
- increasing mindfulness,
- positive emotions,
- resiliency to stress,
- coping skills, and
- self care of one’s mind, body, and spirit.
Participants will learn strategies to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health—body, mind, and spirit
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness to improve your health
- Respond with thought verses reacting automatically to life’s stressors
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop healthier habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to become a happier person
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
This program can be modified to fit your time schedule. For more information, view/print the Taking Care of You brochure.