- Session 1: Saturday, June 10th – Tuesday, June 13th
- Session 2: Wednesday, August 2nd -Saturday, August 5th
- Session 3: Sunday, August 6th -Wednesday, August 9th
Open Enrollment Camps offer youth more opportunities to attend summer camp at Upham Woods. It’s open to 4-H and non-4-H youth from every county! Campers 3rd—6th grade are encouraged to attend; some campers even come to more than one session! Registration for these camps will be open soon on 4-H Online. Our two sessions in August will each have a theme.
Island Adventure Camp, August 2-5, 2017
- Have you ever longed to stray from life’s paths and really see what secrets an uninhabited island holds? This is your chance to camp out on Blackhawk Island and do some real exploring.
STEAM Camp, August 6-9, 2017
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics all come together to provide an exciting hands-on camp experience combining problem-solving and innovation with traditional camp activities.
We are also looking for youth counselors, aged 14-18, to help make these open enrollment camps a success. This is an opportunity for youth leaders to hone their skills as a counselor while giving them a chance to interact with campers from all over the state. This year, all Open Enrollment Youth Counselors will be required to attend Camp Counselor Training.
For more information on our 2017 Open Enrollment Session go to: http://fyi.uwex.edu/uphamwoods/programs/openenrollment-summer-camp-and-outpost-trip/
Please note: The above listed camps are “Open Enrollment Camps” hosted by Upham Woods and registrations are done through 4honline.
Winnebago County 4-H Camp is held July 5-8, 2017 at Upham Woods, and registrations will be done through the Winnebago County UW-Extension Office.